Dealing with real property in Texas requires a special understanding of the Texas Property Code, Texas Constitutional protections, and other important legal considerations. The firm offers a full service real estate practice that handles anything clients may require, such as:
- Contract drafting and review
- Deed preparation
- Adverse possession
- Lender representation
- Loan document preparation
- Mechanic’s liens (filing and defense)
- Construction payment issues
- Quiet title actions
- Foreclosure representation
- Writs of possession
- Real estate investment counseling
- Negotiation for the purchase or sale of real property
- Condominium advising and formation
- Real estate or real property litigation
Condominium Regime Formation
Condominium Formation is a nuanced and complex process that involves coordination with lenders, property owners, and potential purchasers. From residential condo formation to large commercial projects, condominiums require compliance with important state and local regulations:
- Forming approximately 100 condominium projects annually.
- Working with all parties involved from project planning, to formation, through filing and post-formation support.
- Providing expertise regarding Texas Homeowners Association Law.
- Offering strategic planning to provide the most versatile, highest, and best use for the real estate.